THEM

Saturday, July 24, 2010 0 comments
Introducing the NEW characters in mois blog!!!
if i am not mistaken , i did not post anything about them yet in the blog.
am i right???

so now let me intro them to you!

the one who like to camwhore!!!
 中锜
Zhong Qi's finger
Wei Choong 's finger
they are wearing my ring to make it look more girly. muahahhahaha!!

which wan look more like girl's one???
trust me majority said Wei Choong.
Zhong Qi was so unhappy~~ he wanna prove his finger nicer!!
^^
you suddenly camera shy???
really not??




okay~ enough for the self cam of ZQ.
he using my phone to capture his self pic.
+ my ring.
showing off. woo. then he start bringing it home with him. grr~
kena bash?????
Next on~ this is SER WEI CHOONG.
XU WEI CHOONG
my Maid!!! hohohoho!! the one who i always bully.
carry things for me. do homework for me!!etc~~
so sorry WeeTeng. bully your dar dar. lolx.

damn fake. hahahahahahaha!!!


wei choong please ar!! new hairstyle after sem break!!
dye your hair!!! gold!!! wootz wootz!!
他的脸
hahahahahahhaha!!!!!
Last one. 
LEE CHONG SHENG
all his picture captured by ZHONG QI
the one who named me stupid and love to tease me.
my name is CLEVER!! not stupid! wahahahahhaha!!



3 of them are the genius of the DBA students.
always 3 sekawan. confirm 3 stick together!!
from tallest to shortest. *zhongQi to ChongSheng*
almost got hit when i mentioned the SHORT word to Chong Sheng yesterday.
lolx. 
if 17++ cm consider short then now you know ZhongQi how tall dy~~(randomness)
they are not Melakan. ChongSheng & WeiChoong from Johor City.
ZhongQi from Batu Pahat.

more about them on its way.
patience~~~ ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 シg.n.i.r.e.y.h.sシ | TNB