VOLKSWAGEN ♥ MINI COOPER ♥

Wednesday, October 13, 2010 0 comments
I still remember where during my childhood memories how i hated a Volkswagen and Mini Cooper!
how we burst into laughter when someone drives those cars around and we teased em
"MR.BEAN 's car!! look look is MR.BEAN!! so small and ugly! "  *rolls eyes*  ohyes, you heard me right. such a pretty lame one.
 how could i resist those cars? They are such a pretty and cute one.
now , you can see how i heart em and how i love em much!! :)) 
Even , i wish to own one !! 
BEETLES and COOPER! classic one kay. 

is VINTAGE trend now! 

i don't mind driving any of this around in town! 
so what , when they aren't the new cars? 







this is cool. is this available in Malaysia? :)















good! is so old school! 


perhaps i should brag my daddy to buy me one?? teehees. 
is a short updates. be back.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 シg.n.i.r.e.y.h.sシ | TNB