TOP Wishlist!! ♥♥

Saturday, November 20, 2010 0 comments
hmph!! hellow peps! been like ever busy week. as i promised , updates at the end of the week. :)

imma having lotsa of things to buy and to own!!more part time jobs to own all of these perhaps!! 

My TOP wishlist of all!! 

1) CHEKI Polariod Camera!! 
  idk why they look so fun to me. 

2) ANNA SUI Flight of Fancy perfume !! 
i am so into this. *cheapest on my wishlist* :))
 might getting this by the end of the month. YaY! 


3) APPLE desktop. Although i own a Macbook Pro dy, i still prefer a desktop. ^^
they look so pretty awesome here.  

4) NIKON D90 is ♥....
im in love with this much! hope to own this so i can keep photo snap around. kakakaka. snap ppl's candid randomness shots!

5) Hoping to own more and more my fav brand ZARA and TOPSHOP tops.
their tops are like superb amazing. 


DONE.  :)
be please with my simple post. 
hope and pray for my wishlist come true!hahax!
bb.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 シg.n.i.r.e.y.h.sシ | TNB