16/1/2011 ♥

Sunday, January 16, 2011 0 comments
HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa!
Idk why i can still laugh that way when i broke my blogging promise! lol. 
Is bad to have Promises Broken. :((

But i know my readers would definetely forgive me! ><  

 ♥you guys ! :)


This is more a camwhore post than food post. Just having a little "snack" for tea time that day with Shero Liz.





yum yum! 

so sad i got no time to photoshop my acne! :(
咪咪眼

waaa my face beh tahan lor the complexion. 

Hit Hit the camwhore queen!! :p






what am I doing at the back?? >< 


wheeee~~~

shyness loaded! lolasss

 ♥ the lighling at the place. It makes me look extra fairer! teeheee





day dreamer

quick poser. i mean it. 
super quick. 

rambut serabaiiii~~~~
my ugly hair roots! me wanna dye hair dye hair!! btw~ what colour should I dye?

oppsssss







Don't mistaken the middle finger. Un-purposely kay..















Bleehhhhh

last one before my cellphone on low batt that day. hahahaha.
 


next on. satay celup post on its way. :))

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 シg.n.i.r.e.y.h.sシ | TNB