KL ♥

Thursday, January 20, 2011 0 comments
Pfft. Decided to skipped classes for shopping on Monday(2days ago). lol. what to do. mummy cant get other day off. Took buses for that day. 
Two reasons: 
1. Daddy lazy drive us to KL for shopping. ==  
2. Mummy and I dk how to drive to Bukit Bintang. so swt. 

We hated Buses. We hated Transnational Bus. Mummy said wtf to Transnational. Guess what? We misses bus twice! LMAO! stupid twice! Ruined the shopping mood. tsk tsk.

Always ♥ my Bonia.



why KL always jammed?? 

Reached Pavilion! :))

everytime go Pavilion must snap their entrance. IDK why. lols

Pavilion bunny is huge!!! and FAT!! like me !!! ;))





Mummy 
she's wearing the blouse I bought for her. 

Had a simple lunch. ;))



waiting impatiencely for mummy to shop. tired. 

shopping can be exausting.

Mummy treat Subway. 
Thanksssss 


mouth watering turkey. 



went Uniqlo too. Not mummy choice. 



Shop around the newly opened Fahrenheit.
They have Bunny too. hahaha.


Is a must to have snowflake when you are in Pavilion.
Darn me. Dragging mummy with Kilos of shopping bags around each floor of Pavilion for snowflake.
okay, just blame me for bad memory. 
Each time , i cant remembered which floor. I do know is outside of Padini. But where the heck is Padini?
Now i do. is 4th floor. lol.








good god. We da bao and deliver back to Melaka. hahahaha. 

Snowflake is so tempting and could be addictive.

erkkkk?




Why cant they open one in Melaka and offer delivery service around the town??
I will be their loyal customer!! 

I want this fountain at the entrance of Dataran Pahlawan Melaka. 

Every visit snap fountain. what la me! 



The Kilos of bags....omg. Admirer mummy to carry those all way long back to Melaka.
i could only carry one. Mummy can carry 3. puii fuk~~ 

uhm. No doubt. Mummy can be crazy shopper too.

Thanks again to Mummy for buying me this- one of my favourite brand. 
ZARA.
My First ZARA and im sure will be second one soonnnnn. 

The advantage to shop with mummy is she can cover all the expenses. hohohoho.

oh ya. My top KL mission! Achieve!!! Leather MILITARY BOOTS!! cost around RM170++~~
Thanks to mummy again. YAY!

♥ it so muchhh!!! 

sorry. i am military stuff fans. very. teeheee.


Hellos bunny. and goodbye bunny.


yours truly, gnireyhs. :)
back to assignment ! hwaiting! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 シg.n.i.r.e.y.h.sシ | TNB