After Doses

Saturday, September 10, 2011 2 comments











Chatime pearl milk tea. Is so hot in the town lately. Wouldn't be much to bother knits. I shall say , knit top will be kept deep down in my wardrobe. So in exchange , I had my knit skirt on to keep up with fall and winter trend this year.(in any way knit skirt won't be bringing lots unwelcome sweats) Mustard Yellow Top , inspired by fall colour pairing with Hermes inspired scarf on head. I handmade those friendship bracelet and make a perfect matching with my new cuff. 
I am a huge fans of tribal and geometric collections.Got hyped when i managed to score three pairs of it in mall.

Thank You Kyra for my outfits photos.
The rest by me. 


A kind reminder to those who are not aware that i own a blogshop. 



Never hesistate to mail me yours orders or enquiries. =D

peppermintgs@gmail.com





2 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 シg.n.i.r.e.y.h.sシ | TNB