New

Friday, October 7, 2011 0 comments


















Skipped the apologizing part for abandoning the blog. The orange colour braid dress is available in my online store if you make a special ordering request. mail me at peppermintgs@gmail.com for further enquiries. Back here , I think I am extra acsessorize with rings and watches. Casio Gold definitely in my top wishlist. Same goes to the vintage Raybans. I might be doing nails tutorials post to inspired some nails art lover. Cant wait ! =D

Big appreciation to Shero Liz for capturing the outfit photos. Exactly to be saying , I went JB to visit her where I will details the visit perhaps in next post.


Bye for now , I will blog again when my house connection is back.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 シg.n.i.r.e.y.h.sシ | TNB