UK FARM

Friday, October 28, 2011 0 comments






























































































































**Only Photos marked with -GNIREYHSPHOTOGRAPHY- are captured by me

As I am aware most of my readers enjoyed photos than reading my scribbles, I've loaded this post with plenty and will try to keep the post description short.
UK FARM photo shooting was pretty amazing. Unbelievably , they have suite in the farm! Took lots of goats' pictures but drink none of the milk. We tagged two models for wedding gown shooting session which I will post it later on. Called it a day after a dinner feast in nearest town.
Spot me in the crowd if you can! 

Have a nice weekends ! ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 シg.n.i.r.e.y.h.sシ | TNB