Nails Tutorial (2)

Saturday, November 19, 2011 0 comments
So , this week I will updates you guys with nails tutorial. 5 pictures 3 colours. Very simple steps. 


Always put on the transparent base coat first. Again , I am using this green yellow look alike colour. 
Put a layer on every nails. Not to repeat , I will always suggest to paint from left to right or vice versa. Not middle.  


I've chozen skin brown for second colour. Of course the second colour should be darker than the first one.
Start the application from top/ head of nails to bottom.


If you have a dotting tool then use one. I dotted with the originally brush. I've done it quite a number of times as I owned a steady hands when it comes to this.


Using dark purple for the dots. Dot them between the two colours. Repeat the same on every nails.

Lastly , add the glowing transparent top coat.

And THERE YOU GO ! DONE =D

*Normally I use only Nature Republic (mainly) and TheFaceShop nails polish. I love korean brands. They have really good, bright colours. Nature Republic's colours doesn't fade easily and they dries up real quick.


That's all. Bye. ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 シg.n.i.r.e.y.h.sシ | TNB