最近的玩具!

Friday, November 5, 2010 0 comments
 最近都在玩回 guitar. 
my guitar skills were like 'rusted' dy lor. 
cause around one year plus din play liaww.


i practise till my finger tips turn blue black jor. really swollen. the finger sense tingy gone for 2 days. 
i barely feels anything on my left finger tips. for like serious.




i am officially a drummer now. i joined a club in my campus and had the drum practise every week.
 cool right? drummer and guitarist. yeahh~~~

and i might be joining this band too. best of lucks. They invited me. 
they are such a friendly band. 



then they asked me to play. seriously speaking. my first time on ELECTRIC GUITAR
 i played CLASSICAL one normally. 
the chord and style still the same la. but electric guitar is like so so so coool. 

i look sucks here. ignore my yong sui look.

the other guitarist trying to catch up with bass.

he asking to me to slow down. i played too fast. =.=!

i made it!! claps for me!! 

i need alot practise on drum. drum foot steps not cool. 

is my dear guitar and drumstick!! 


2 posts in a day. enough dy lor.

^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 シg.n.i.r.e.y.h.sシ | TNB